Do you want to be a part of an amazing company culture? Are you a motivated, sales and customer satisfaction focused individual with a true passion for helping others? Do you enjoy using your strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced environment with career training and development opportunities? If so, Venterra has an excellent property management career opportunity for you as a Part-time Leasing Consultant for Villas Continental in Orange Park, FL. This role will require weekend availability and one day during the workweek. While customer service experience is strongly preferred, no experience in the multi-family industry is required for this position.
Founded in 2001, at Venterra, we own and manage apartment communities in 16 major US cities that provide housing to over 29,000 people and 5,000 pets. We are committed to improving the lives of our residents by delivering an industry-leading customer experience. Find out more about us at Venterra.com and read employee reviews on our company Glassdoor page!
We're honored to have received the following workplace recognitions:
- 2019, 2018, 2017, & 2016 Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces
- 2017 & 2016 Glassdoor Best Place to Work
- 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity
- 2019 & 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces in Texas
- 2018 Houston Top Workplaces
- 2018 Glassdoor Top CEOs
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by the Achievers Corporation
- And have 100% of our communities recognized as “Top Rated“ by ApartmentRatings.com
Pay starting at $13.50/hr (varying based on experience and qualifications)
• leasing commissions
Our Leasing Consultants are the community's sales representatives. They know how to determine the needs of the potential resident, address those needs with the perfect apartment home, and close the sale. Whether they are finding a home for a potential resident or helping an existing resident, they aim to provide exceptional experiences and make a lasting impression.
This position will appeal to you if you:
- Enjoy working in a “sales“ type role in a team environment
- Have a desire for excellence, enjoy learning, and strive to meet goals
- Have a true passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with people
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no day is ever the same
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company
If you are motivated to work in a challenging environment, where your results will be recognized and rewarded, you should consider a career with Venterra. We are looking for the best in the industry, those that genuinely wish to excel in their career.
Come join a team where you have unlimited growth potential and career advancement. We offer great compensation, an excellent benefits package, and training to reach your full potential!
Know someone who would be perfect for a role with us? Refer them to us and you could be $250 richer!
Subscribe to our blog to get The Venterra Skinny!