Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world’s largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
The MuleSoft Developer will be responsible for developing and delivering Anypoint Platform based development project using API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application development best practices. The ideal candidate should have a good background in one or more enterprise integration tools such as TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle Fusion, Dell Boomi, etc. The candidate should have good skills in software development lifecycle, messaging patterns, endpoint security, interfaces with internal and external applications, and database knowledge. In addition, Candidate should be able to drive the full cycle of project development leading to business objectives and value realization.
· The developer will be accountable for analyzing and developing Integration and Interoperability domain architecture to meet the information technology and business requirements
· Understands and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications
· Partners with other functions across IT (PM, BA, EA, Security, Operations) to ensure collaboration, consistency and quality of solutions
· Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation
· Designs and Develops Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane
· Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality
· Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform
· Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
· Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
· Supports the integration environment and solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical integration solutions
· Develops and maintains Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture including SOA and ETL concepts and capabilities
· Works closely with other Solution Architecture/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
· Provides Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
· Gathers, understands and clarifies complex business requirements
· Exemplifies Appirio’s Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders
· At least 1 active MuleSoft Developer Certification is desirable
· 3-5 years of experience in developing integration solutions
· 3+ years MuleSoft experience
· Good knowledge of with microservices architecture and API Strategy development
· Good experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Dataweave, CloudHub, Runtime Fabric, API Management, EDI Integration
· Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and CloudHub
· Deep Knowledge with different MuleSoft offerings
· Experienced with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations and Salesforce
· Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
· Experience with Salesforce integrations
· Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise and Cloud solutions
· Experience with message queue design patterns
· Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
· Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.