Patient Care Technician II Non-Certified AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
- Work for a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Patient and Employee Focused Organization Providing Whole Patient Care
- Competitive Salaries and Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunities for Education Reimbursement for Career Advancement
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs as a team member in assisting with safe and effective patient care.
- Ensures personal hygiene and comfort care is delivered to all patients.
- Assesses skin condition on all patients for potential skin breakdown and implements preventative measures per wound/skin protocol. Communicates changes in skin integrity to the licensed nurse.
- Ensures patient rooms are neat and clean.
- Responds to nurse/patient intercom system in a timely manner.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Current BLS through AHA
- Current Florida Certification as a Nursing Assistant Preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of Experience as a Nursing Assistant is Preferred
To perform duties as assigned and directed by the licensed nurse in compliance with established process standards, structure standards and protocols of the assigned department.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.