Monitor Tech AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City Florida 32763
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
- Work for a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Patient and Employee Focused Organization Providing Whole Patient Care
- Competitive Salaries and Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunities for Education Reimbursement for Career Advancement
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Monitors cardiac telemetries from a centralized location.
- Recognizes rhythms/arrhythmias and communicates changes promptly to the primary care nurse and/or charge nurse.
- Recognizes lethal dysrhythmias quickly and correctly and alerts unit nurses without delay.
- Documents rhythm strips every 4 hours and with each change in rhythm.
- Enters patient data into cardiac monitoring system.
- Assures accurate location of patients within centralized monitoring system.
What You Will Need:
- Must have a high schooldiploma or equivalent
- One (1) year monitortech experience preferred.
Primary Function- Surveillance of arrhythmia monitors. Reports changes in cardiac rhythm promptly toprimary nurse and/or charge nurse.