Patient Services Representative
Req Number: 25103
Patient Services Representative (medical reception / front office)
Growth and learning opportunity available for a caring professional that wants to further develop their skills and knowledge in healthcare, while making a difference in patient's lives. We invite you to join our Wave Imaging team as a Patient Service Representative. This full time temporary medical front office career opportunity will have a Monday - Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm schedule, and is located at our outpatient practice in Orange, CA. In this medical receptionist position you'll:
- Answer phones and greet incoming patients and visitors.
- Perform patient registration and insurance verification, and collect co-pays.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns.
- Coordinate with office staff for timely care of patients.
- Cross-train and help as needed in other departments (i.e. scheduling, medical records, etc.).
- May on occasion travel to our nearby centers to receive training and/or help with coverage.
- Participate in various projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer hands-on training, advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, paid sick-time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, DailyPay (access to your pay prior to regularly scheduled pay days when you need it), and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code).
OC Orange Adv Img (101)-1329
We're looking for dependable and professional candidates with a High School Diploma, basic computer skills, the ability to multi-task, excellent customer service skills, and great communication skills! Medical terminology knowledge and recent medical/radiology office work experience is preferred.
Pay Range-$16.50 - $17.00/hour