Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
Truveris is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Product Management team. This role will support the team by producing user stories for new product features. The Business Analyst will be responsible for conducting research as well as gathering data and qualitative insights from both the technical and product teams in order to expand our roadmap from high-level ideas to achievable steps.
- Gather user requirements, write user stories, and work with engineers to launch features
- Partner with internal and external users, Account Management and Engineering teams on issue escalation and triage
- Work with experts across disciplines to provide recommendations on product features
- Maintain product backlog with Technical Project Manager
- Work on release planning with Product Manager and Technical Project Manager
- Work on product documentations, such as product FAQs, internal wiki pages, and training materials to help promote the broader team’s product knowledge
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Economics, Math, Statistics, or Computer Science
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a product development or highly analytical role (e-commerce, consulting, banking, analyst, statistics)
- Strong project management skills and a can-do attitude
- Sharp business judgement and the ability to see past the noise
- Strong communicator and attentive listener
NICE TO HAVE
- Experienced working with cross-functional engineering teams (Back End, Front End, DevOps, QA)
- Experienced working in an Agile or XP shop
- Experienced writing software
- Experienced with markdown, wiki syntax
- Experienced with SQL, Excel, BI, and Jira