Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will work closely with the rest of the engineering team to help maintain our infrastructure currently serving millions of patients. In this challenging role, you will be expected to partner with the Development, Quality Assurance and Systems teams to develop solutions to meet the ever-increasing demand for operational improvements and efficiencies in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for, but not limited to: build and release engineering, continuous integration and continuous testing, internal tooling, platform automation, and production performance monitoring and improvements.
- Experience with monitoring tools and best practices
- Configuration management
- 4-6 plus years of Linux Ubuntu/Debian
- Experience deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting production web services
- Proficiency in shell Scripting and/or Python or Ruby for automation tasks
- Solid knowledge of netstat, strace, grep, sed, awk, etc.
- Experience with security techniques and tools
- AWS or other cloud experience
- DevOps tools such as SaltStack, Ansible, Logstash, Graphite, etc.
- Nginx, HAProxy, or other load balancing solutions
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience supporting Python
- Understanding of continuous integration/deployment pipeline and related tools
- PostgreSQL experience
- Message queue mechanics
- Distributed systems tracing/troubleshooting
- Experience implementing infrastructure as code
- Experience working in a regulated field, i.e. SOC, PCI, HIPAA, etc.