Onsite Operations Manager
Req Number: 23-1769
Join a fast-paced, constantly-evolving and ever-growing environment. At Afni, our contact center Operations teams put talent to work on diversified client projects. We are problem-solvers who work close to the action.
What you will be doing:
As a contact center Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall facilitation of multiple projects' key performance indicators, including quality, sales, staffing levels, attrition, attendance and profitability. The Operations Manager will directly manage a team of Operations Project Coaches, and will be responsible for fostering employee leadership while taking an active role in promoting a culture of outstanding customer service. *Position is onsite at our contact center in either Bowling Green, KY or Opelika, AL.*
Other responsibilities of the management role include:
- Provide data for client-operations review and meet all appropriate deadlines, as specified.
- Collect, analyze and present appropriate program data from the perspective of improving performance and quality on all projects.
- Supervisory responsibilities will include hiring decisions, termination requests, time authorizations, the development and presentation of performance appraisals, and professional development and coaching of subordinates.
- Ensure consistent & effective daily operations management by managing center resources and capitalizing on opportunities to reduce costs and increase customer call quality.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports to current status and recommend future resource planning.
- Accountable for effectively managing project teams and department spending while maximizing KPI achievement.
- Communicate potential performance issues and provide solutions to Center Director.
- Create and maintain a solid client interface with open lines of communication to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
- Assist in the adherence, planning and analysis of the center's operational budget.
- Document and assist in the implementation of center's policies and procedures.
- Coordinate communication of policies and procedures, project objectives, and training between corporate, staff, and client.
- Facilitate leadership development initiatives by effectively motivating, empowering and providing immediate feedback to staff.
- Ensure staff performance issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
As an Operations Manager, you must have the skills and experience necessary to build strong relationships and foster an open and transparent environment; one where your project management team leaders and CSR's feel comfortable coming to you with issues and questions. You must be a strong leader with a coaching mentality, always focused on ensuring that your teams have the resources they need and are well trained.
You must possess the ability to follow up and communicate effectively with your teams. Qualified candidates should be sales and customer service focused with the ability to drive performance while maximizing the financial impact of the company.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of relevant customer service and sales experience is preferred.
- Proven management / leadership experience in an outsourced call center environment.
- Intimate knowledge of both inbound and outbound processes with the motivational skills to effectively drive customer satisfaction is preferred.
- Proven budgetary and P&L experience.
- Strong organizational and planning skills are preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with shifting priorities.
- Proficient with computers and related applications.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends
1000 Jeter Drive, Opelika, AL 36801
Did you know we have one of the most lucrative referral programs around? Here's how it works:
For more info on our Buddy Bucks Referral Program, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS1nZ7w0mmk