Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Employees must have solid experience in welding, fabrication and mechanical
- May be required to operate heavy equipment (loader) if needed.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting plant operational problems, completing plant repairs and performing plant preventative maintenance duties.
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying 50 lbs loads and must supply own hand tools.
- Reads meters and gauges, automatic recording devices or performs visual inspections at specified intervals to verify proper operating conditions.
- Records data such as production rates, inventory levels or other applicable data as required by the operation at which this position is assigned.
- Operates and inspects stationary engines and mechanical equipment such as; conveyor systems, dust control equipment, blowers, bins and hoppers, air compressors, generators and motors to produce the applicable product being produced by the operation.
- Visually inspects equipment at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, adjustment or lubrication and either reports data to appropriate personnel or performs necessary maintenance on subject equipment by tightening fittings, oiling and lubricating equipment, repacking bearings, gaskets, replacing or repairing conveyor components, gauges or other components or other maintenance operations applicable to the proper operation of the rock plant.
Qualified employees receive Paid Time Off (PTO) from day one, Medical (Paid in full for employee), Dental, Vision, 401k, Pension, Life and AD&D. 711 Materials, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.