Retail Sales Associate Keyholder
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join the Movado Company Store team as a Full Time Keyholder of our store located at the Ontario Millsin Ontario, CA. As part of the store management team you will drive sales, open and close the store, assisting staff in reaching and exceeding goals; helping sales associates to provide customer service to support sales growth; assisting with inventory management and other tasks as needed.
Other Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed personal sales goals as established by the Store Manager and develop a complete knowledge of the merchandise
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Capture all CRM data in accordance with Company guidelines
- Establish rapport with actual or potential customers
- Merchandise product in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain a neat, clean, and professional working environment
- Monitor and maintain merchandise to ensure cleanliness of the product, accurate ticketing and proper display
- Assist in the maintenance of merchandise control logs as designated by the Store Manager
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures in accordance with corporate policies
- Service watches which includes sizing and battery changes as needed