At Arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
This is a second shift position. Scheduled times are 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM
Transports various types of materials to various locations
- Transports component materials between the production departments and stage/storage locations.
- Transports finished and semi-finished goods from production departments to Shipping or other appropriate locations.
- Maintains accuracy of transported material.
- Any other task as directed by the supervisor.
- Excellent skills in mathematics necessary
- Forklift license necessary
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of SAP pertaining to warehouse activities required
- High school diploma or GED required
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- May have to reach heights of up to 30 feet using a reach truck
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds
- Must be able to climb and stack cartons at a height of 15 feet
- Must be able to push and pull a pallet jack with weight ranges of up to 1500 pounds
- May work with hazardous materials
- Must be willing to work different shifts, overtime, holidays, and all areas of the warehouse as directed
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 91764
Job ID: 92321
Date: Jul 31, 2020
Ontario, CA, US, 91764
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Logistics, Telecom, Telecommunications, ERP, Warehouse, Operations, Technology, Manufacturing