JMAC Lending is GROWING!!!!
Location: Ontario, CA
JMAC Lending is currently seeking individuals to fill Loan Originator openings for its retail division. We are looking for an experienced, hardworking, self-motivated, and who have their own book of business & work primarily from home.
If you are looking to join an established mortgage lender with a fun culture and awesome rates.Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter who can have a conversation with anybody. If you thrive in fast-paced environments and want real opportunities for advancement, you've come to the right place.
- Must have an active Book of business (Realtors, CPA’s, Builders and Financial planners)
- Consult customers and offer benefit analysis to achieve customers financial goals
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers by responding to all inquiries and advising customers of their options and our loan process
- Structure loan scenarios including terms, rates and fees
- Obtain necessary documentation to process customers loans
- Ability to multitask and manage a high-volume pipeline
- Spends 60% of time out in field cultivating new relationship
Professional Experience, Education, and Qualifications:
- Federal NMLS License
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Master of time management; ability to manage a pipeline while always delivering the highest standard of customer service
- Remain task oriented in a deadline environment
- Minimum of 2-year experience
Perks with JMAC Lending:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision package.
- Company paid life and AD&A Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
About JMAC Lending:
JMAC Lending has been in business for more than 20 years. Servicing clients better with our innovative products, exceptional service, support and our dedication to helping our partners grow our business. The core of our culture and business approach is to go Beyond Current market options to be the go-to lender of choice for our clients. Our associates hold distinguished credentials and participate in continuing education, to ensure knowledge is carefully balanced with experience. Our company was built on our adherence to the highest ethical standards, while efficiently and carefully executing the delivery of product pricing for wholesale and correspondent lending for our clients.
JMAC Lending, Inc. is an equal employment employer and committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regards to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
DISCLAIMER: JMAC Lending is an evolving company. As such this job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.