Oversees and manages the operation of all hotel trams, boats and other support vehicles in compliance with corporate, local and federal laws and regulations. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
CDL is required within 90 days of hire for this position. Hilton Omaha will assist with cost of training.
What will I be doing?
- Supervise all parking and courtesy van drivers, door and bell personnel, and monthly & annual action plans
- Ensure proper scheduling and training
- Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve problems to the satisfaction of parties involved
- Ensure proper maintenance of vans; coordinate van service and repair
- Acts as Manager on Duty for hotel ensuring effective interdepartmental operations and resolution of guest complaints
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!