Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Technical Product Support Analyst acts as a front-line technical resource to our client base for Ellie Mae products, services, and for supporting platform technologies. The Product Support Analyst endeavors to deliver complete resolutions in a timely and consistent manner to address our clients’ technical questions and concerns with the customization of and programmatic access to their Ellie Mae product. The Technical Product Support Analyst will escalate to Tier 2 Engineers based on defined case management criteria to ensure completeness of service and problem resolution within departmental guidelines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage technical expertise to assist clients in the use of their Ellie Mae software solutions
- Resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal assistance for 85% of all cases assigned
- Drive service level attainment to departmental standards
- Strive for first-call resolution, balancing completeness of resolution and quality of service while maintaining appropriate technical escalation rates
- Recognize and respond accordingly to systemic customer-impacting problems
- Participate in the product defect/enhancement closed-loop process by accurately identifying defects and enhancements, and communicating status updates to the client
- Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and policies for customer interaction
- Maintain and promote consistent behaviors and delivery across the team
- Manage case backlog to departmental standards
- Effectively use knowledge base, along with all resources available to drive resolution
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all client interactions in CRM system
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Three years’ experience in a customer-facing support role or equivalent
- Demonstrated relevant competency in one or more areas – Ellie Mae (or industry related) products and services, or client-server business systems software
- Demonstrated competency in Windows server platforms, SQL databases, SaaS browser-based applications, AWS, relevant web technologies, and networking
- Proven effectiveness in a role that requires multi-tasking and strong customer soft-skills
- Demonstrated ability to confidently deliver solutions and resolve issues
- Team-oriented, demonstrates a professional and cooperative attitude
- Exhibits flexibility, can multi-task several priorities to completion and requests when needed
- Familiar with network troubleshooting tools such as Telnet, Traceroute or Ping
- Programming experience with C# or VB.NET
- Make timely and sound decisions based on all available input; addresses root cause of issues; recognizes problems and acts accordingly
- Communicate effectively via written and spoken language; comprehends problems, urgency, and desired outcome
- Maintain composure and professionalism under high-pressure conditions; open-minded; solicits feedback
- Analytical; proactive; creative problem solver
- Committed to the success of our customers
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.