SOCIAL/PR Intern - 2020
The Social/PR Intern will work as part of our BLPR team to strategize, develop content, write short and long-form copy, run reports and analyze data for our PR and social media clients.
This is your chance to work on real brands to help tell and share their story.
You must display outstanding organization & communication skills, be capable of juggling multiple projects and brands, and be ready to do whatever it takes to keep our teams moving forward.
You should be eager to learn in a fast-paced, team environment and have a passion for telling the stories that help grow our clients' businesses.
BAILEY LAUERMAN CORE TENENTS:
Respect Your Craft
- Ability to juggle many projects across different industries in a fast-paced environment
- Be a proficient writer across a variety of executions to include both long- and short-form content for press releases, media pitches, social media content, etc.
- Research and create competitive analysis reports providing insights and recommendations on best practices across clients and industries
- Build and refine media lists while developing relationships with key media contacts on behalf of clients
- Report and analyze efforts across PR and social media projects including monthly earned media and social media reports for clients
- Harness your project management skills to stay on top of timelines and budgets
- Research and engage with influencers to grow the Everything-In-Between Influencer Network
- Help activate and manage paid social campaigns
- Collaborate with creative and account teams to strategize, launch and report on campaigns and projects
Act Like A Pro
- Provide clear and constant communication to internal and clients teams about project status, milestones and next steps
- Actively participate in internal meetings and brainstorm
- Manage and nurture junior-level client relationships
Try New Things
- Build relationships with junior-level clients and partner agencies
- Expand your communication and presentation skills
- Be willing to working with new media and technology, including paid social platforms and media and influencer management services including Cision, Critical Mention, Netbase and Grin.