What does an outstanding Portfolio Manager do?
You will lead a portfolio of projects/programs which includes ensuring engagement of departments and input from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). You'll work with App/Dev and other PMO's to ensure that prioritization of the division portfolios are in alignment with Fiserv's strategic objectives. In addition, you will ensure that appropriate resources are engaged, work with both internal customers and product requestors and handle reporting and data hygiene of the portfolio; including defect clean up and ad hoc reporting. Are you known for your solid leadership skills and your attention to detail? This could be the next step in your career!
As a Portfolio Manager, you can look forward to:
- Being process owner of project submission, process adherence and prioritization.
- Measuring portfolio strength, status, and variances against a baseline
- Maintaining the portfolio on an ongoing basis to include existing and pending projects, portfolio change control, strategic alignment, and insights and recommendations.
- Facilitating and evaluating project selection and prioritization along with the risks involved.
- Communicating and Reporting to partners.
- Acting as an escalation point for projects that may be in jeopardy due to risk or issues experienced during the project life cycle.
- Ensuring projects delivered to the PMO include all necessary artifacts and SME knowledge required to make the project successful.
Basic requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years progressive leadership experience
- 5 years Project/Program Managements experience
- Experience with MS Project
- Experience in Risk Management and Process Management
- Experience with budgeting and P&L
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about “financial services“. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.