BEST IN CLASS is our mission for ALL Customer and Associate (Employee) experiences at H&H Automotive. We do this by utilizing our hospitality and leadership guiding principles to continually develop ourselves to perform at a high level. We are looking for new members to join our BEST IN CLASS Team!
H&H has been family-owned and operated since 1930, and has had the privilege to serve the Omaha/Lincoln communities. H&H offers career opportunities with the following brands – Chevrolet, KIA, BMW, MINI, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Harley-Davidson.
We are looking for an individual to assist our Sales Team with the critical task of keeping our Show Room and Lot full of inventory and clear of trash, to enhance the Customer Experience.
- Inspect each vehicle for Bar Codes (list those missing for your Manager).
- Inspect each used vehicle for the FTC Sticker (list those missing for your Manager).
- Inspect each vehicle to detect damage (list those damaged for your Manager).
- Align vehicles on the lot every morning (ensure they are parked straight with wheels straight).
- Inspect the east, south, and west lots for trash every morning and afternoon. This includes: cigarette butts, trash, balloons, and balloon strings hanging from vehicles. (The Owner and the General Manager are very picky about this.)
- Restock lot holes on a regular basis throughout the day (if necessary).
- Dust all new vehicles on the showroom floor and check showroom for trash.
- Maintain all lights, pennants, and equipment on the lot.
- Park all unattended vehicles throughout the day in their assigned areas to maximize lot space in front of the dealership.
- Maintain a professional appearance, and abide by all company procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Every evening, insure all holes in the new and used display lots are filled, lines are straight, and customer parking is cleared for the next morning.
- Any-and-all miscellaneous duties as assigned by your direct Manager or Sales Manager.
What we bring to the table:
- Culture: Our team loves working with Customers as well as each other! We also believe in a Work Hard-Play-Hard environment and we enjoy getting to know EVERYONE at our quarterly celebratory lunches and annual milestone anniversary recognition dinners. Our goal is to embrace and celebrate what makes you unique because each and every Associate is what makes H&H GREAT!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 401k Profit Sharing with Company Match for our Full-Time Associates! In addition, for all Associates we offer Free Financial Advising services plus an in-depth Leadership Training and Development program to professionally grow and advance all Associates.
- Perks: Discounted zoo membership; Associate discounts on vehicles, service, parts, body shop, and detailing; Annual Benefits Fair, health screenings; and more!
- Opportunities: Be part of an ever-growing team with training and support that will help you develop your skills to advance within H&H.
- Give Back: We support our Community with many contributions such as our Nebraska Humane Society donation drive, fundraising for the American Heart Association, partnering with Chariots of Hope, supporting local area schools, and more!
- Team Environment: You'll be part of the H&H team in which our Associates enjoy collaborating with each other and encourage each other to be the best that they can be by recognizing when Associates go above and beyond expectations while utilizing H&H's Guiding Principles.
What you bring to the table:
- The ability to move about the dealership to effectively communicate with sales staff and customers.
- The ability to comprehend information, and perform duties.
- Operate vehicles with either manual or automatic transmissions.
- Abide by posted speed limit of 10 mph on dealership lot and “J“ Street storage lot.
- Perform bending, pushing, climbing, leaning, twisting, reaching, kneeling, crouching and other maneuvers associated with the position.
- Operate a motor vehicle cautiously and safely.
- Lift/move items up to 100 lbs.
- Operate necessary equipment, both manual- and power-driven.
- Ability to operate hand tools and power tools properly and safely.
- Ability to walk up/down 53 steps frequently throughout a shift.
- Ability to walk briskly up to 500 yards frequently throughout a shift.
A post offer driving/criminal background check, as well as a drug screen, back screen, and physical, will be required.
H&H Automotive LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, H&H Automotive LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.