Licensing Compliance Spec.
Physicians Mutual is hiring for a full time Licensing Compliance Specialist in our Licensing & Commissions Department. The selected candidate will work with multiple distribution channels in licensing, contracting and termination of agents. Maintains multiple systems for license, appointment and continuing education (CE) information. Ensures that all agents comply with State and Federal compliance regulations. Develops and maintains training processes and manuals and administrative support.
- College Education with emphasis in business administration or equivalent training is preferred.
- Two years compliance preferred to include strong knowledge of licensing, appointing and continuing education regulations, reports and procedures.
- Excellent PC skills including Excel, Word, Access, online resources with strong database management skills.
- Ability to trouble shoot technical issues, organize information, work independently under strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Physicians Mutual Insurance Company and Physicians Life Insurance Company are members of the Physicians Mutual family. Physicians Mutual Insurance Company offers reliable Medicare Supplement, dental and supplemental health insurance. Physicians Life Insurance Company provides important life insurance coverage and annuities. In 2012, they entered the funeral pre-planning market to help meet the growing needs of funeral home owners and the families they serve. The companies have more than $3.8 billion in assets and consistently maintain some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation from independent insurance analysts, including A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings.
Founded in 1902, Physicians Mutual is headquartered in Omaha, Neb. To learn more about the company, please visit www.PhysiciansMutual.com.