Shift : 2:00pm-10:30pm Saturday-Wednesday or until the work is done for the day.
All Hires Required to complete and pass Pre Employment items that include criminal B/G check and Hair Follicle Drug testing ( 90 days tested back / hair is cut tested for illegal drugs)
Inventory Associate (Medical Products) Hospital Warehouse Stockroom- picks & delivers medical supplies orders to different area's of the hospital. Deals with customer service to each of the Dept.'s delivered too. Completes the inventory ( FIFO) Pulling out dated items based on dates, replenishing product to ensure we have products in stock. Receiving product in & puts away. Pulls anything damaged that is delivered, calls vendors to get credits on damaged product, makes space in warehouse for product, does physical inventory cycle counts with product.
• This position is an hourly opening.
What Inventory Mgmt. contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes, and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years experience preferred
- Attention to detail dealing with medical products/ inventory
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
#inventory #warehouse #warehouse associate #FIFO #distribution #medicalproduct #medical #hospital #omahajobs #Omaha #jobs #NE #Nebraska
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.