Infosys is seeking Oracle DBA at Omaha NE location. Candidate must be experienced in Database administrative tasks like Installation of the database software product, applying new releases/patches, configuration, performing backup and recovery, monitoring databases performance and reorganizing database structures
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
The location for this position is Omaha, NE. This position may require no travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 4 years of Experience in Oracle Database Server 11g / 12c Administration on Unix and Linux environment
- Knowledge of tasks like : Installation of the database software product, applying new releases/patches, configuration, performing backup and recovery, monitoring databases performance and reorganizing database structures is preferred
- Involved in the development of policies and procedures for the effective use of the databases and ensure standards are adhered to.
- Hands on experience on HANA is a PLUS
- Production support
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin