This position is responsible for generating revenue from new and past customers through consultative selling and outstanding customer service practices, and for assisting customers with any problems that may occur during the order and delivery process. This position will also establish and build positive relationships with Company clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to the incoming customer calls and/or makes calls to past customers that are generated through Company catalogs, space ads, referrals, etc. Incoming caller have either ordered before or have some knowledge or interest in the Company offerings.
- Make outbound calls to past and existing customers as needed to generate and promote value add and related products.
- Use consultative sales techniques to explore client needs and offer suggestions for enhancing client marketing efforts.
- Utilize effective sales techniques to handle objections and effectively close the sale.
- Work proficiently with Company “Sales Order Entry“ system to explore industry and geographic information on behalf of customers, and accurately enter sales order information.
- Maintain accurate and complete customer and prospective customer files.