Do you want to do something different with a greater purpose?
Do you like adventure and travel?
Do you want to catch birds in a building?
- 3-full day schedule of stand-by availability, each week
- Drive your personal vehicles up to 200 miles one way (dispatched from your home) to a job site with mileage reimbursement.
- Address health and food safety issues created by birds in commercial spaces.
- Training provided on our patented capture process.
- Meridian supplies all the gear, which easily fits in a standard-size car.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license.
- Insured reliable vehicle.
- At least 18 years old.
- 2 years of wildlife abatement experience
- Loveshelping customers, native birds,andimproving the ecosystem.
- Enjoysextensive traveling and anticipation of the newadventure.
- Thriveson independentwork with the support of a diverse team.
- Committed to fulfilling our 100% removal guarantee.
- Creative, on-the-fly, problem-solving.
- Has a smartphone.
- Live within 50 Miles of Seattle or the vicinity of Tacoma.
- Preventative health coverage option available with free telehealth with $0 co-pay, and accident insurance.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Stand, walk and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Work exposed to outside temperatures.
- Frequent bending, kneeling and reaching.
- Ability to climb ladders & lifts.
- Ability to see long distances.
The successful candidate will understand and embody our core values, be a valuable team player who possesses an energetic curiosity about life, and a humble “do better/be better“ attitude. Someone who is willing to become knowledgeable and proficient in the bird capture process to effectively communicate the value of we do for our customers!
Here at Meridian, we Embrace New Adventures Daily!
Meridian is an innovative bird removal and management service for commercial buildings ranging from small grocers (110k sq ft) to large warehouses (500k+ sq ft). We are a dynamic, high-growth company that delivers guaranteed results using our patented Bird-N-Free Live Capture System, our Operational Process Analysis and our in-depth Facility Assessments.
To Learn more visit us at:
Meridian Bird Removal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Meridian Bird Removal does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, core values, merit, and business need.