At this time, we are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The speech language pathologist evaluates and treats patients/residents.
- Communicates with families, physicians and other health team members
- Maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis in restorative techniques.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Masters' degree in Speech Therapy. Also referred to as: SLP, ST, CCC-SLP, CF-SLP.
- Two years ( preferred) of clinical experience in the field of physical disabilities working as a Therapist.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
- Current Registration /Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist necessary to work in Long Term Care