Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Transitional Care, Day Shift, 0.5 FTE) to Providence Mother Joseph Care Center in Olympia, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Assist residents with personal care (brushing teeth, bathing, toileting, dressing, combing hair, perineal care).
- Assist residents with ambulation and transfer needs.
- Assist in the daily resident restorative and rehabilitative care (daily range-of-motion, self-feeding program, bowel and bladder training).
- Assist with the maintenance of the clean and soiled utility rooms.
- Assists in feeding of residents.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant in Washington State
- Current listing on the Washington Nurse Aide (OBRA) registry
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) required within 30 days of hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Customer service experience
- Rehabilitation experience
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Mother Joseph Care Center in Olympia, Washington serves people of all ages and faiths. Our Transitional Care Unit is designed for patients coming out of the hospital who need skilled nursing care, end of life care, or rehabilitation for those recovering from surgery or who have a functional loss from illness, disease, or an accident. Our Long Term Care unit provides skilled nursing in a residential setting, addressing the needs of our residents through creating a sense of community and home in neighborhoods and providing a model of care that is resident-centered.