The Warehouse Worker will perform a variety of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you'll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Select customer orders from shelves, place onto pallet, and load onto trailer
- Utilize an industrial forklift (certification not required)
- Utilize an on-board computer and wireless radio frequency system
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Assist other warehouse workers in completing tasks as requested by the Warehouse Manager or immediate supervisor
- Receiving/Receiving Inspection
- Applicant will be required to do random sampling for quality control inspection and fill out inspection records. Training will be provided; prior experience a plus.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (occasionally between 60-75 lbs) with or without reasonable accommodation for an entire shift
- Overtime is required based on business demands; sometimes on short notice
- Previous warehouse/forklift operation experience a plus but not required
- Must be dependable and a team player
- Must be able to work regularly at a height of up to 26 feet above the ground (with provided safety equipment/processes/training)
- Strong attention to detail
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.