The mission at View is to create Delightful Human Environments.
In the great tradition of challenging the way we think about everyday essentials, the team at View has reinvented something that hasn't changed for centuries – the simple window – and in doing so, is transforming the largest industry in the world: real estate.
We manufacture View Dynamic Glass, a new generation of smart windows that let in natural light and views, and enhance mental and physical well-being by significantly reducing headaches, eyestrain and drowsiness. In addition, View’s windows reduce glare and heat, improving the energy efficiency of buildings by 20 percent. View’s windows are digital, cloud connected, and can be controlled from anywhere, including your phone. We are also leveraging advances in AI to develop smart building and IoT applications that make buildings healthier, smarter and more productive than anyone ever imagined.
View is already installed in over 50 million square feet and is growing rapidly. If you dream of changing the world to make it a better place – join us.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
View is seeking a Yield Engineer for its High-Volume manufacturing facility in Olive Branch, MS, which produces revolutionary, electrochromic, insulated glass units for installation in commercial and residential windows. This position will be directly responsible for first pass yield and yield improvement
- Driving yield enhancement and defect elimination in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Leading defect improvement projects for the site
- Leading process control improvement projects for the site
- Working closely with and collaborate with engineering, equipment and manufacturing teams
- Working in all phases of the product life cycle (R&D, Technology Development, Startup, Ramp, HVM)
- Developing strong monitoring systems
- Utilizing lean manufacturing tools to support site CIP (continuous improvement projects)
- Leading, influencing and supporting teams associated with defect density reduction, defect excursions and yield improvement
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Thin film, Semiconductor, or flat panel display related process experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a group environment
- Relevant experience needed in the following areas: SPC, DOE, Yield analysis tools, such as but not limited to Commonality/Pareto analysis, Statistical analysis tools
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or closely related field
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer