At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn't just embrace what's exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Service and communicate with our customers by performing the delivery and pick-up of Iron Mountain customer's media. Operate vehicles such as mobile shred units or straight trucks in order to service the customers in a timely manner while observing all laws and Iron Mountain safety rules.
- Interface with Iron Mountain customers on a daily basis. Verbally communicate details and information to customers and service the customers needs in person.
- Interface with customer service, customer support and managers on a daily basis regarding service quality and issues of customer satisfaction.
- Transport customers media to and from specified points within the districts territory. Perform emergency/priority requests and any other customer requests requiring transportation. Operate under specific detailed instructions; refers changes in schedule or problems to supervisor.
- Load and unload vehicles as required and verify accuracy of deliveries and pick-ups.
- Observe traffic and parking regulations and make daily inspection of assigned vehicle to insure proper maintenance is performed. Clean and service vehicle; perform minor maintenance or make minor adjustments as necessary. Report abnormal conditions requiring repair to vehicle. Maintain all equipment associated with delivery/pick-up including carts, cases, skids and two wheelers.
- Prepare and maintain all courier paperwork including courier manifests, work orders, media retrieval orders, and media transfer manifests. Track and forward parking tickets, toll receipts, etc. for payment. Notify manager immediately of accidents and complete accident reports.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Direct responsibility for servicing the customer in a congenial, prompt and efficient manner on a daily basis.
Category: Transportation Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
ironmountain.com/about-us/values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.