Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Point & Pay, a subsidiary of North American Bancard, LLC, is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join the team in Oldsmar, Florida.
Point & Pay designs, builds, and integrates unique payment solutions for governments, utilities, courts, and more. Our efficient, flexible systems enable clients to accept card payments or e-Checks in their offices, via toll-free telephone or Internet, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer will ensure that all Point & Pay applications meet the established standards of quality, including reliability, usability, performance, and compatibility.
As the QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing automated test case execution including the creation and maintenance of one or more test environments. You will also play an important role in evaluating and documenting our QA processes and ensuring that they are executed in an automated and repeatable fashion.
What you will be doing:
- Establish and enforce reliable and consistent testing procedures.
- Build and maintain a repository of automated test cases.
- Create and execute release-specific automated tests enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Maintain an environment dedicated to quality assurance which mimics production.
- Assist with training and development of QA team.
- Estimate level of QA effort for testing.
- Assist the development and support teams in verifying, recreating and resolving defects.
- Establish benchmarks for application performance and verify standards are met.
- Provide regular feedback to management on the status of quality assurance.
- Monitor and report on changes in quality levels or deviation from standards.
- Evaluate and implement tools to assist in the quality assurance process.
- Assist in production deployments and post-deployment testing.
- Assist in post-implementation, continuous improvement efforts.
- Stay abreast on effective tools, strategies and processes.
- Perform on-demand testing as needed.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with Quality Assurance testing methodologies, working with release procedures, and software defect tracking.
- Demonstrated experience testing web-based and/or mobile (iOS, Android & Blackberry) applications.
- Experience analyzing system and application failures and bugs.
- At least 1 year of experience designing and executing automated tests utilizing tools such as Selenium, JMeter, or similar.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to write, debug and maintain test scads/scripts.
It would be nice if you had:
- JIRA and Atlassian knowledge.
- Prior coding or application development experience
North American Bancard reserves the right to alter this description at any time. North American Bancard practices the concept of equal employment opportunity with respect to hiring, promotions, transfers, pay, discipline, fringe benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. No individual will be discriminated against, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, protected disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, height, weight or citizenship.
Pay Grade: 29