Requisition Number: ENI5001168
- Plan, budget, manage and implement capital and major repair projects while maintaining a safe work environment, and complying with all environmental policies and regulations.
- Provide Engineering support for capital, major repair and maintenance modifications, to include general engineering support for operations, and maintenance as needed.
- Manage and lead project teams consisting of operations, maintenance, process control, all engineering disciplines, environmental, consultants, vendors, suppliers, contractors, and others.
- Identify potential cost savings, process optimization, and equipment upgrades facility wide.
- Work with operations and maintenance in creating upcoming capital and major repair budgets.
- B.S. in Electrical, EET, Process Engineering or minimum of 10 years’ experience in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years proven industrial experience in Engineering and Project Management in Pulp & Paper with a concentration in electrical and controls.
- Desirable to have construction management experience which includes project metrics, scheduling and constructability.
- Must have experience and ability to develop bid packages, contract development and contractor pre-qualification.
- Must have strong project management skills to include scope, budget, and schedule development, ability to respectfully delegate responsibility, and ability to hold team members accountable for activities, while maintaining project administrative responsibilities.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal and organization skills required for the development and justification of project authorization documents.
- Must function well within a team environment and assume team leadership position.
- Must have strong time management skills and prioritize multiple priorities in the execution of an aggressive capital plan.
- Successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter, capable of utilizing multiple resources to achieve well defined objectives.
- Must model ND Paper’s values and achieve results through safe work practices, cross-functional participation, manufacturing excellence, integrity and respect for others.