Alternative Investment Funds Tax Experienced Associate
At Andersen Tax LLC (“Andersen”), we offer a rewarding career path for exceptional, motivated, and entrepreneurial individuals. From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a variety of projects giving you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. Because of our favorable Managing Director to Associate ratio, you will receive hands-on mentoring from firm leaders that prioritize your growth and development.
Once you join the team, you will become well-acquainted with our core values: Best-in-Class, Stewardship, Independence, Seamlessness, and Transparency. These are the qualities that define Andersen professionals.
Know that through our sustained growth and best-in-class service, we offer substantial long-term career opportunities and the tools necessary to be an emerging leader. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with Andersen – a name from the past, a firm for the future.
Experienced Associates with our Alternative Investment Funds practice, Experienced Associates work with multiple teams to serve a variety of complex clients, including hedge funds, private equity, real estate, fund of funds and venture capital.
Experienced Associates can expect to:
- Engage in tax preparation, planning, research, and the consultation process for clients;
- Supervise and mentor interns; and
- Receive formal tax training related to Alternative Investment Funds, on the job training, direct feedback from top tax leaders, and the opportunity to pursue additional training through internal and external resources.
- 1+ year of relevant tax experience;
- Bachelor’s and/or relevant advanced degree (MAcc, MST, JD);
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or related (Preferred).
- Minimum GPA: 3.0.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities;
- Self-starter with the initiative to seek out opportunities and ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment;
- Ability to interact with various levels of client and firm management through both written and verbal communication; and
- Proficient use of technology.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Andersen Tax welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation (including gender identity and gender expression), mental disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. All qualified individuals, including those with criminal histories, will be considered in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Additionally, we make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
ANDERSEN TAX LLC NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICANTS