Now hiring ALL SHIFTS and offering a Sign-On Bonus!
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Assist with daily living activities. Delivering meals to patients, providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between meals.
- Help patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showers. Dressing, turning and helping patients be mobile.
- Provide additional care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths.
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s chart.
Desired Experience and Education
- Valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification.
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care environment preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.