This position is Monday-Friday with NO ON CALL!!!
*** $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS. ASK HIRING MANAGER FOR DETAILS! ***
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Provide support to OKC Metro facilities.
- Evaluate patients with wounds and injuries.
- Initiate care procedures for managing wounds.
- Access wounds as well as create and implement treatment plans.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma RN or LPN license.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a Long Term Care environment.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
- Excellent and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to travel to multiple locations as assigned.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
Bridges Health strives for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and therapy facility management company with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.