Wash Bay Associate - Oklahoma City, OK
H&E Equipment Services has an opening for a Wash Rack associate. Wash Rack Associate responsibilities include washing and cleaning of heavy equipment, providing assistance with loading and unloading of equipment and aids in maintaining a neat and orderly yard and shop area.
- Hard worker with attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Certified to operate forklifts, rough terrain forklifts, electrical and gas powered boom lifts and scissor lift
- Prior familiarity and understanding of the proper operation and potential hazards involved when using a high-powered pressure wash system
Searching for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees? Join H&E Equipment Services! We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and a 401K retirement savings plan with company match.
H&E Equipment Services is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United States, we pride ourselves on being an equipment company, run by equipment people. We leverage our national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, we continue.