Responsibilities and Purpose
- Responsible for overall management of clinical, regulatory, administrative and financial direction of a Medicare-certified skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and with accrediting organizations.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory guidelines; recommend operational changes as needed.
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Oklahoma Nursing Home Administrator license required.
- Two (2) or more years of Nursing Home Administration experience with proven success in operations and compliance.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Excellent communication, leadership and team building skills.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
Bridges Health strives for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and therapy facility management company with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.