- Prior Food & Beverage Experience
- Friendly Demeanor
- Alcohol Seller/Server Certification, as required
Our Servers are tasked with providing our guests with exceptional, timely service. You'll be responsible for providing recommendations, taking orders, attending to guests' needs and making their time memorable, all while keeping a smile.
What makes a great Server?
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- State-required serving age (varies by state)
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Being an ambassador of fun, ensuring each guest will want to come back again and again.
- Ensuring a memorable guest experience through timely, accurate and friendly service.
- Maintaining guest experience throughout visit by meeting their needs.
- Performing opening, closing and side duties as required.
- Maintaining a clean service area.
Why should you join our team as a server?
âThe most important aspect of my job is to make our guests feel welcomed and special. In order to do that, the server would have to be responsible, positive and always willing to do work. I love the fact that we are all a family. We support each other with helping to make our environment a better and a happier place. I am able to talk to my managers and confide in them. I am so grateful for a wonderful team and managers! So blessed!â Charlet, Server, Texas
âMy job is about smiling, happiness, and putting the guests first. When I started they didn't treat me as an outcast they treated me like family. That's what I like. Main event feels like one big family.â -- Richard, Server and All-Star Trainer, Missouri
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer