Responsibilities and Purpose
- Develop, implement and maintain a standardized quality management plan and program.
- Establish and maintain tracking and monitoring systems for health care quality improvement activities.
- Ensure high risk, high volume and unusual events are monitored concurrently and retrospectively as they occur.
- Design and develop methodologies for preventive care and health care evaluations. Conduct preventive studies to evaluate the continuity and coordination of care and to assess the quality and utilization of health care services.
- Coordinate all external programmatic oversight visits for contracted providers and ensures timely completion and follow up on corrective action plans.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma LPN/RN License.
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- Computer skills (EMR experience preferred).
- Experience in Long Term Care, Long Term Acute Care, Hospice or Home Health preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Employee Owned.
Ask the hiring manager for details.
Bridges Health is Oklahoma’s largest employee owned organization and the leading Skilled Nursing & Therapy facility management company in the state. Each facility we manage is 100% locally owned by members of the community they serve, providing vital healthcare services to people transitioning home after a hospital stay or serving as a safe, caring home when it is no longer possible to live independently. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.