To apply, submit a resume, cover letter with contact information, and a copy of your most recent evaluation if applicable to the:
OKLAHOMA CORPORATION COMMISSION
- O. Box 52000
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2000
OR email to email@example.com
OR fax to 405.522.3658
If you need assistance, please call 405.521.3596.
Must be received prior to the closing date and time specified above.
LOCATION OF WORK:
Public Utility Division
Jim Thorpe Building, Oklahoma City, OK
A bachelor's degree in economics, finance, accounting, business or a closely related field; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of experience in the analysis of utility rates, expenses, revenues and services for each year of the required education, PLUS one year of professional experience in utility accounting, management, cost allocation or utility pricing methodologies; OR a master's degree in economics, finance, accounting, business or a closely related field or a juris doctorate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
NOTE: CPA PREFERRED
- Prepares exhibits, comments, testimony and interrogatories; serves as expert witness in court proceedings; and reviews reports and orders for technical accuracy.
- Interprets state and federal laws and commission rules.
- Analyzes utility applications, reports, financial records and cost studies, and makes recommendations.
- Reviews and develops procedures for and performs fund management, auditing, and requests for funds; performs compliance audits or reviews.
- Performs activities related to education of the public regarding utility service options.
- Researches and performs comparative analyses of public utility issues.
OCC NOTE: Job assignments and salary will be based on the education and experience of the chosen applicant. Travel and extended workweek may be required.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran's preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.