Programs Assistant Administrator
This position is for current OKDHS employees only.
This position is located in any city in the state of Oklahoma.
Programs Manager III - H10C CW
Annual Salary $70,170.41 + Full State Employee Benefits
DHS offers free child care for all employees. This benefit will be in effect until December 31, 2022. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the program website at https://www.kith.care/.
Travel is Occasional: Must possess a valid driver's license and must maintain required care insurance.
Masters degree and three years of professional supervisory, managerial, consultative, or administrative experience in public health administration, social work, child support, adult protective services, child welfare, guidance and counseling, nursing, developmental disabilities, probation and parole, employment services, public administration, community-based prevention, and diversionary youth services programs, juvenile justice, rehabilitation or disability services or counseling, or vocational evaluation or vocational rehabilitation, experience in instructing/directing a community service or recreational program,
an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of professional-level experience in the above-listed areas for each year of the required education
*No substitution will be allowed for the required professional supervisory, managerial, consultative, or administrative experience.
- Ensures implemented rules within child welfare meet the guidelines set forth in the Oklahoma Administrative Code (OAC) and serves as the primary contact for records management related to CW case records.
- Communicates enacted legislation to the correct program team and assists with identifying the appropriate sections of impacted rules. Works with the program team to ensure the appropriate updates are implemented and written in accordance with state and DHS legal requirements.
- Edits all CW publications and reports, specifically related to the Pinnacle Plan and Settlement Agreement, and works directly with legal and policy services to ensure timely submission of CW rules.
- Edits and submits all numbered memos for CWS, forms, and publications
- Ability to work on a diverse team and directly with people from diverse backgrounds specifically racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, and disabilities.
Preference may be given to candidates who have experience with DHS policy and a working knowledge of Oklahoma's legislative process
If you have questions, please contact DHS.Careers@okdhs.org
OKDHS is a Fair Chance Employer.
This is a position in the Oklahoma Civil Service.