Entry Level Marketing
We provide an immersive brand experience for our Fortune 500 clients, and are dedicated to integrity and providing a winning environment for our partners and employees.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Manage territory effectively
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross sell products
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with client's policies and procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities)
- Retail or Hospitality background
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure
- High school degree; BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
This is not a remote position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.