Requisition Number: MAINT02395
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Monitor maintenance expenses and ensure that they are below budget.
· Perform an inspection of community grounds each morning.
· Perform turn (painting, cleaning, maintenance of all vacant units.
· Complete all maintenance request in a timely manner.
· Prepare all vacant units for occupancy.
· Complete preventative maintenance activities.
· Maintain landscaping, bushes, trees and lawn.
· Perform snow removal of community sidewalks.
· Maintain log of weather and snow removal efforts.
· Maintain records of maintenance performed in all units and at the site.
· Maintain all tools, equipment and replacement parts in working condition.
· Sweep, clean and maintain all common areas of the community.
· Supervise contractors working at the site.
· Provide emergency resident support after office hours.
- Maintain resident and specific apartment preventative maintenance records.
- Provide service and maintenance for all common amenities.
- Conduct quarterly unit inspections.
- Physical maintenance of community (includes inspections, reporting, financial responsibility).
- Curb Appeal (includes landscaping, lawn care, snow removal, trash collection).
- Supervision of personnel (training and evaluation).
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2 years of experience
- HVAC/EPA Certification Preferred
- Language Skills – Ability to read, write, speak and interpret basic instructions, simple correspondence and present information one-on-one or in small groups.
- Math Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide using whole numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to compare rate, ratio and percentages and interpret basic graphs.
- Reasoning Skills - Ability to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions with common sense understanding. Ability to deal with problems that involve few variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills – Beginner experience with MS Outlook.TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Annually attend fair housing class.
- Ongoing professional development.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Rarely must sit, climb, balance or lift up to 75 pounds.
- Regularly must stand, walk, use hands to finger/handle/feel, reach with hands/arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk and hear.
- Close and distance vision is required. The ability to adjust focus is also required.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Normally works in an environment with moderate or loud noise.
- Rarely must work in wet or humid conditions, near moving mechanical parts, high/precarious places, around fumes/airborne particles/toxic or caustic chemicals and near risk of electrical shock.
- Occasionally must work in outdoor weather conditions.