Job Location: Oklahoma City Office - Oklahoma City, OK
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School/GED
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: None
Job Category: General Business
Garnishment Specialists provide expertise and management of wage garnishment compliance for customers. Specialists own and manage the life-cycle of garnishments through initial product implementation, friendly and quick customer service, accuracy in transactions, and compliant delivery of correspondence. Garnishment Specialists provide solutions to client inquiries with urgency care. A successful Specialist drives the success of Garnishment Services with the customer through: excellent customer service, accuracy, and implementation by expected deadlines.
Key Performance Objectives
- Successfully complete the training program within 6 weeks and be prepared to manage 300+ garnishment orders per month immediately following completion. Learn Paycom technology quickly and how to read and process orders effectively. Actively seeks guidance on how to improve and apply new knowledge regularly.
- Populate validation reports, and review peer's validation report daily. Populate validation report daily with orders processed and information pertaining to those orders. Daily, review peer's validation report for accuracy and thoroughness, providing feedback on items that may require further review or amendments to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Complete timely and accurate data processing after receipt from customer. Review received garnishment orders and process through the Paycom system or provide feedback to the customer within 3 days of receipt.
- Ensure that all client inquiries are resolved within 10 minutes. A Garnishment Specialist strives to resolve client inquiries within 10 minutes and achieve same call resolution. Email inquiries should be responded to as quickly as possible with the majority resolved on the same day received. Email responses are clear, have actionable instructions including screen shots and are 100% accurate in terms of technical knowledge.
- Actively engages in self-learning and self-improvement. Becomes a perpetual learner. Dives into all required and non-required technical knowledge by fully understanding garnishment requirements, Paycom offerings and the technical details of how to use the system. Actively seeks guidance on how to improve and apply new knowledge regularly. Examines situations that occurred with clients with the intent to improve future client interactions. Fully open to suggestions for improvement. (Self-motivation, curiosity, communication.)
- Demonstrates general helpfulness to colleagues. Each specialist demonstrates the willingness to help their colleagues by sharing knowledge, being punctual and available when the team is busy, and showing overall care for team members. Understanding and living the Paycom values is an important driver for success in this role. (Interpersonal relationships, collaboration.)
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrates proficiency with computers, specifically in Excel
- Customer service experience
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.