District Manager in Training (Oklahoma City, OK, US, 73127)
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. Drive sales by delivering exceptional customer service per the Operations P&P Manual.
2. Successfully complete the DMIT Training Program to enhance core skill set (ie: recruiting, developing, coaching, leading and training).
3. Train store personnel on standard operating procedures as well as State/Provincial and Federal laws and regulations.
4. Communicate consistently with store personnel to insure understanding and compliance with standard operating procedures.
5. Act as the liaison between the District Sales Manager and the stores under the DMIT’s direction.
6. Take appropriate actions to insure each store maximizes sales, minimizes asset loss, and conforms to budgetary requirements.
7. Extensive travel (up to 90%) from store-to-store, within a given geographic area
8. Perform work of subordinates as needed.
9. Support and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
10. Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
11. Ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or business meetings.
12. Ability to work varying days and hours, based on business needs.
13. Ability to maintain an excellent attendance record.
14. Other duties as assigned
Additional Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Job Required Knowledge & Skills
1. One-year relevant experience or; two-year degree in a related field and at least two years of relevant experience or; three years of relevant experience.
2. Proven supervisory skills
3. Proven ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
4. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible, and grammatically correct manner.
5. Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
6. Possess a current valid driver’s license, certificate of insurance coverage and the ability to drive an automobile.
7. Driving required for up to 100% of the daily work schedule.
8. Standing required for up to 90% of the daily work schedule.
9. Relative computer hardware and software experience.
10. Ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or business meetings.