APPLY NOW USING OUR QUICK 5 MINUTE APPLICATION
Oklahoma Blood Institute is actively seeking qualified candidates for a rewarding position that is responsible for successfully manufacturing blood and blood components.
Considered applicants must have a high school degree or GED. A successful candidate must be on-time, reliable, good communicator, detail oriented, and work well with others. This position requires candidates to have reliable transportation, working telephone, standing for long periods of time, and ability to lift 50 lbs regularly.
If you are the type of person that has a passion to help save lives, this could be the perfect job for you!
Days: Tuesday through Saturday
Hours: 12:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Good communication skills and professional demeanor
- Problem solving ability
- Computer skills preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed procedures and policies
- Must possess a high level of integrity
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and complete tasks under time constraints to ensure the purity and quality of blood products
- Manufacture blood and blood components
- Leukoreduce blood and blood components
- Label blood and blood components
- Triage Blood according to inventory needs
- Prepare and distribute blood and blood components for shipment as appropriate
- Perform maintenance and quality control of equipment as appropriate
- Other job duties as required