We are looking for friendly individuals that would have the ability to maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency by processing guests? transactions of goods and services while providing superior guest service. This position is responsible for maintaining open communication on the status of the department with the Store Directors, Clerks, and Supervisor. You will be expected to set and re-set priorities, distinguish between the urgent and the important, solve problems, hold and reconcile ideas and lead program development as well as advancement strategies from conception through cultivation to completion.
Full time/Part time, hourly position. Must be available weekdays, weekends, holidays for various shifts, evenings, and on occasion work at another store location.
Part time: Competitive pay, 401(k), family atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities
Full time: Competitive pay, 401(k), health.
Full time plus: Competitive pay, vacation, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, LTD, and AD&D.
- Large emphasis on guest service with a friendly, helpful, and courteous attitude
- Greet guests entering the store
- Compute and record totals of transactions
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission
- Tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, gift cards, gift certificates, or automatic debits
- Able to process different transactions related with government programs, for example WIC and food stamps
- Correctly bag groceries for guests
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Resolve guest complaints, when possible
- Monitor and manage potential front-end shrink
- Keep an accurate till
- Answer guests? product or store related questions
- Report to Front End Manager
- Stock merchandise, rotate products, clean shelves, and clean shelf tag molding as needed
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and regulations pertaining to safety, sanitation, and merchandising
- Perform other duties as required