- A Gracious and Friendly Guest- Centric Attitude
- Alcohol Seller/Server Certified
- 6 months Bartending Experience
- Run it Like You Own It Mentality
A Main Event Bartender is tasked with creating masterful alcoholic beverages and thoughtful recommendations from our menu, all while providing spectacular customer service. Our Bartenders are responsible for checking identification and maintaining a safe and immaculate workspace.
What makes a great Bartender?
- 21 years of age
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Flexible schedule with full availability on nights and weekends, holidays
- Working knowledge of food and beverage laws and regulations
- A spark of creativity and an innovation driven mindset
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Being an ambassador of fun, ensuring each guest will want to come back again and again.
- Demonstrating a mastery over our array of food and beverage offerings.
- Maintaining a clean, fully stocked bar and billiards area.
- Ensuring all guests are having a memorable experience.
Why should you join our team as a bartender?
âI have the chance to become whoever I want within the company. The opportunity for growth is huge. I love that not only does it pay the bills, but my family can come and enjoy themselves here as well.â -- J.C., Bar Manager, Ohio
âI needed a change of scenery and was looking for somewhere that cared for employees. If you're looking for a place to work that has great workers, trainers and managers -- somewhere with a great vibe with good, flexible hours -- come have fun with us at Main Event.â â J. F., Bartender, Texas
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer