Administrative Programs Officer II
This position can be located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Administrative Programs Officer, Level II - E12B
Annual salary: $48,640 + Full state benefits
Job-related travel is Occasional. Must possess a valid driver's license.
A bachelor's degree and three (3) year of professional experience in business or public administration;
or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of technical administrative* experience for each year of the required bachelor's degree.
NOTE: One year of technical administrative* experience may also be substituted for one year only of the required experience.*Technical administrative experience would include highly complex clerical work gained under the direct supervision of a professional supervisor or manager.
This is the Administrative Programs Officer assigned to the Center for Business Excellence & Customer Service at CSS State Office.
- This position will serve as a customer service manager for CSS. Duties include managing all customer service public inquiries for CSS & responding to customers, government agencies & officials.
- This position serves as the Translations Language Contract Monitor for the Child Support division and is the contact person for the district offices and vendors for all translations service needs.
- This position also serves as the statewide Department of Corrections (DOC) Liaison and coordinator of the CSS prisoner reentry program.
- This position will supervise an administrative assistant assigned to the center.
- Ability to work on a diverse team and directly with people from diverse backgrounds specifically racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, and disabilities.
If you have questions, please contact [email protected]
OKDHS is a Fair Chance Employer.
Announcement Number: 23-JD312
This is a position in the Oklahoma Civil Service.