Accounts Payable Clerk
Premier Placements is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a contract to possible hire opportunity located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The ideal Accounts Payable Clerk must have professional experience in the manufacturing industry verifying invoices, scanning into accounting software for accuracy, routing/coding invoices based on guidance or Chart of Account as well as ensuring timely processing of invoices, accurate payment amounts, bank reconciliation, and account balancing. In this role the Accounts Payable Clerk will act as the liaison with all of the company supporting vendors.
The ability to be prompt, dependable and accurate is key! Please apply with us at Premier Placements and call 405-946-3312 today if interested and qualified for this position.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years Manufacturing experience in an accounts payable role
- 2+ years’ experience with processing manual check requests, expense reports, and credit card transactions
- Proactive approach to looking at processes and systems to facilitate continuous improvement
- Proficient with MS Office (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills