At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is looking for an experienced support operations manager. The Support Operations Manager will work closely with the product support teams to manage many aspects of our internal and customer facing operations including managing operational best practices, and executing the tactical needs that are generated by Veeva’s aggressive growth.
What You'll Do
- Support a growing support organization of over 100 product support engineers to define best practices and ensure the support team runs efficiently and effectively
- Create and maintain existing systems documentation to ensure SOP adherence
- Create robust analytics reports and dashboards to provide strategic Insights and drive the direction of the product support business
- Own the roadmap for future enhancement requests to our customer support software and other systems that the product support team utilizes
- Partner with IT to prioritize projects and scope and implement new tools and systems for support
- Become a domain expert in all aspects of the support business, and act as point of contact for all operational changes
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams at Veeva to ensure they are working efficiently and effectively with support
- Assist in strategic annual planning and provide operational insight to management on key initiatives
- Troubleshoot and resolve any software performance issues Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Own vendor relationships and work to develop a roadmap and strategic priorities to ensure the needs of the business are being met
- No travel required, opportunities for occasional travel
- 1+ years of Zendesk experience or similar support software
- 2+ years in an analytics heavy role
- High level of proficiency with reporting and data tools (Excel, GoodData, Tableau etc.)
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated experience as self-starter taking initiative to identify inefficiencies and ability to drive improvement
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with experience building new processes and systems
- Effective communication skills with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Have
- Administrative experience with Zendesk
- Project management experience
- Experience working in a support role or in a support organization
- Experience with a consulting or professional services firm
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.