At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The curriculum developer will be responsible for the creation of product training courses that enable customers, partners, and employees to effectively use, administer, and configure Veeva products. Must be passionate about developing engaging online content that boosts end user performance, confidence and satisfaction. Strong technology and content development skills a must. You should welcome the opportunity to constantly learn new skills at a quick pace to keep up with product enhancements and changes in the team’s design and development processes. This position reports to the Practice Manager, Training & Process Excellence for CDMS Services. It is a remote-based position (preferably in the US). Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process strongly preferred (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CRO’s and academic & public health organizations).
What You'll Do
- Deliver Vault CDMS Studio training to Veeva customers, partners and employees in both a virtual (majority of the time) and classroom environment
- Mentor and coach training participants following designated training events
- Own the administration and management of assigned classes (registrations, logistics, attendance, setup, assessments, office hours, etc.)
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for Vault CDMS Studio
- Collaborate with CDMS Services Curriculum Developers to update and customize course curriculum and labs as necessary
- Experience as a study designer using Vault CDMS Studio, InForm Architect, Medidata Rave (or other EDC study design tool)
- Experience training internal (employees) and external (customers and partners) stakeholders on how to administer, configure, and integrate EDC study design tools
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 30% per month) to deliver training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Service delivery (consulting, training) experience with a SaaS company in the enterprise (B2B) space
- Experience maintaining curriculum and labs in an LMS
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated aptitude for speaking to both a technical audience and a business user audience.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- Background in Life Sciences and/or the SaaS domain.
- Detail oriented
- LMS experience (particularly Absorb)
- Articulate 360
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Comfortable with dynamic and changing priorities
Nice to Have
- Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process strongly preferred (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CRO’s and academic & public health organizations).
- Experience with training clinical study teams, study designers, clinical sites and at investigator meetings
- Consulting experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.