At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Release Engineer to be a part of our CRM Release Management team. This person will help deliver software releases by leading the internationalization and localization of new features, helping to maintain SaaS environments, and support our product and technology teams at Veeva. The Veeva CRM department is team-oriented and works collaboratively to deliver a high quality SaaS CRM product across multiple platforms (Unix/Linux, iOS and Windows) and languages. If you are highly motivated, a quick learner and desire to work with industry leading technologies, then look no further.
What You'll Do
- Engage in product localization planning with stakeholders from an early phase
- Identify and minimize risks in the localization process
- Ensure clear and consistent information is disseminated to internal stakeholders and vendor partners
- Manage terminology assets including localization style guides and glossaries.
- Proactively review product requirements to ensure localization and internationalization requirements are taken into account
- Work in various internal localization tools and web applications to complete necessary production and localization tasks
- Work cross-functionally with teams including QA, Engineering, PM, Customer Support and Operations
- Run automated regression suites and verify outcomes
- Deliver releases/upgrades to SaaS instances with focus and precision
- Add to online documentation of release process and knowledge base
- Administration of Veeva CRM environments in Salesforce
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to code releases on customer, partner, QA and demo orgs on the Salesforce platform
- Provide timely support and expertise to internal Veeva teams
- Experience with localization project management of technology products
- Familiarity with Translation Memory and Localization Tools
- Experience in delivering global products and understanding of internationalization and localization issues.
- Self-starter with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence
- Skill with one or more scripting languages, Shell and Python experience highly desired
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Solid understanding of SQA processes
- Must be able to work in a team setting and collaborate well with others
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform and Lightning Experience
- Exposure with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and EC2
- Test automation experience
- Experience establishing and automating release processes
- Knowledge of Java programming
- SaaS product delivery a plus
- Knowledge of SQL programming
- Pharma life sciences industry experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.